Tuesday, July 13, 2010

FILL 'ER UP


First post op visit today and I'm doing good. Incisions look great . currently I am 10 pounds down since surgery and 22 pounds down since starting this journey. And a whopping 25.1 inches lost. I am beside myself with joy. I got a 3 cc fill in my 10 cc band today All the fills at my Dr's office are done under fluoroscopy; so I got to see my port and my band. I will get my next fill in 4 weeks right before I start soft foods. Today I got the okay to eat anything that can fit through a straw. So I celebrated with a campfire blast from Sonic - I got about 4 ozs down before I was full, full full.
Basically I was told today that I would be getting fills every 4 weeks and it would take about 8 months to get it just perfect. I'm okay with that. The PA does all the fills and she told me she would like to see a solid 5 pound loss a month from me so I can't go too wild on the Sonic stuff.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome girl!!! You're off to a great start! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to Sonic today, too, but all I had was a Diet Coke.

    Sounds like you are doing really well. Can't wait to join the ranks of the banded. In the meantime, I'll be following your journey closely!

    ReplyDelete