Friday, July 2, 2010

POTTY TRAINING


Yay me! Peeing like a big girl finally! I did a big no no and drank coffined coffee. Caffeine is a big absolute no with my Dr but I knew it would help me diurese and It did and now I'm peeing up a storm. The rain kept me from getting out and walking around as much as I wanted to today but I did keep moving around in the house.

I'm satisfied with the liquids right now as far as hunger goes but I am sorely missing the taste and texture of food. I sucked the salt off a pretzel today just to have something solid in my mouth. I obviously have some oral fixation that I've been satisfying with food and cigarettes for a while. I'm telling you I really enjoyed that few minute with the pretzel - What a sick puppy I am.

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I just found your blog today--welcome to the other side! I was banded on June 8 (just 3 1/2 weeks ago). Looks like we'll be figuring this out together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you on the texture part. I was just banded yesterday and I already want something real to eat... go figure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. if my doc said NO COFFEE (no caffeine) i would NOT be able to do this! good luck :)

    ReplyDelete