Sunday, June 13, 2010

Summertime


Taking my daughter to camp today. This is usually a bittersweet time but my son has elected to skip camp this summer so I will still have one at home. Although the past 2 days have been constant kid fighting as my son says he " needs to get his annoying in before she leaves"
Summer is providing a new set of gym challenges for me as having the kids at home with more to do is making it hard to find time to get to the gym. My routine has been to drop them off at school and go straight to the gym.
This missing the gym thing has seen an increase of 3 pounds this week alone. I am trying to keep in perspective that I only have 2 weeks until surgery. I guess my history of yo yo dieting makes any increase on the scale panic time.
Tomorrow morning is my pre-op testing - lab ekg etc. - so one step closer to my new life - Yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment