Monday, June 21, 2010

WHY DIDN'T I HAVE 10 MORE CHILDREN?


My children have become constant bickerers ( is that a word?). One of them could tell the other "You look nice in that shirt" and I swear it would spark an immediate argument from the other. I don't think they could possibly say two words to each other without it getting ugly. They are constantly insulting each other. By 10:00 in the morning I'm ready to knock their heads together.
It certainly is not helping my not smoking situation - and conversely my not smoking is not helping my patience.
I don't know whether my children nee therapy - I'm beginning to think I do - At least it would afford me a nice quiet environment for 1 hour.
On the absolute up side - I HAVE 4 FOLLOWERS! Thanks for joining in ladies. I welcome the support through my band journey and I have no doubt I will be seriously whiney during my 2 weeks of post op clear liquids. I purposely took off of work for that time so that my co-workers don't feel the need to kill me.
Only 9 days until surgery.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you can chuckle about the water damage...we came home to our second home with water coming out the siding (pipe in kitchen) and 14" in the basement...we still call it 'the great flood'. I'm trying to appreciate the fact that this will probably be the last summer we have all three kids under the same roof (older kids), but it's hard when they fight LOL! -BG

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel for you. we have four boys...ages 4, 12, 13, 15. there are very few moments in the day when at least two of them are tattling or arguing.

    i am on my liquid (pre-op) diet and my husband 'had' to go out of town to work....i wondered if he didn't request the assignment so that he would miss my grouchy hungry monster phase. :)

    13 days 'til surgery. GOOD LUCK ON YOURS!

    http://seriouslyv.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete